Yippee...the week is halfway over! Only 4 days until our mini getaway! We went to Kohl's last night-I wanted a new dress for the party Monday night. Well, after trying on a few, decided I'll stick to what I have already. Nothing felt good, looked good-I'm kind of in between sizes right now. I was barely squeezing into 14's before South Beach, but now they are floating on me, but 12 is a bit tight-strange. I did find a cute dress but it's not really a "night party" kind of dress if you know what I mean. It was more of a daytime dress-very cute though.
Nothing much going on today. Tonight, James & Gloria are coming over so James can help Andy remove the snowblower attachment and put the lawnmower attachment on. It was either that or buy a goat and set it free on the grass. Gloria is psyched about looking at our yard sale stuff-being the "shoe" girl that we both are she is hoping to find some shoes. But, I haven't gone through my closet yet so no shoes. I don't think I could really part with any anyways! We do have some brand new bedding she wants to check out though.
Well, I guess that's about it for now...
No comments:
Post a Comment