Search This Blog

Tuesday, August 12, 2008

Help. I need Guitar Heroes Anonymous.

OH MY GOODNESS-Word cannot describe this wonderful invention. (breathe, breathe)

I have been dying to try this Guitar Hero craze. Well, let me tell you-my name is Nicole and I am addicted to Guitar Hero.

On Sunday afternoon, our friends Rebecca & Jason came over. They brought dinner with them-what a treat that was! I swear I felt like a Queen! Rebecca made "cranberry chicken"-YUM-O! and homemade brownies-need I say more?! Before dinner, we tried Guitar Hero Aerosmith. WOW. It was really, really hard and it requires a lot of coordination which apparently I do not have. But, after a bit of practice I got a little better. It is so much fun. We had dinner, then moved on to Guitar Hero: 80's edition. WOW. SO MUCH FUN. Love it!

Here is a picture of me & Rebecca "Rockin' it" (with Maya looking on):
Then, we sang a bit and watched a blu ray-the first Pirates of the Caribbean that Jason & Rebecca bought for us! Thanks guys! As if dinner wasn't enough?!

Needless to say, guess what will be arriving at our house within the next few days?? Ok, I'll give you 3 guesses...




Yes-Guitar Hero Legends of Rock III. WOO HOO! My husband says I'm addicted. I say "if loving you is wrong, I don't wanna be right"!

We also pre-ordered (coming out October 28) something that may possibly top Guitar Hero...




Yeah, Baby! World Tour has drums, a guitar and a microphone! We're going on tour!




No comments:

Post a Comment