Search This Blog

Wednesday, August 6, 2008

It's been a long time since I've posted!








Nope, I didn't drop off the face of the earth. Just have been neglecting my blogging! So, where do I begin?? We took Maya & Suri to Storyland and had a great time! Before heading to New Hampshire, we stopped at Gilsland Farm in Falmouth and took some pictures of them. Here are a few...




Maya running and having a grand old time!







Suri being uncharacteristically quiet :)



Here is a smile from Suri:


And them together:











Here are some pictures from Storyland...










And here is the Queen and her Princesses!

So, you may be wondering: "hmmm...she hasn't posted an updated weight or pretty much anything about weight loss?". You are correct! There is a new program through our employer that combines Weight Watchers with case management and exercise to assist with a new lifestyle. This program offers lots of cash incentives-$15 for every 2 pounds lost! When we heard about this program, we immediately signed up. Catch is that your BMI has to be a certain level and ours was right at that level. This is how my twisted mind works-I'm afraid if we lose too much weight we will be disqualified. I know, I know, but we were doing so good. There is a "lottery" for the coveted slots in this new program and I am sooo hoping we get picked! The deadline for forms submission was August 1 and the drawing will be "mid-August", so it's a waiting game now. Another incentive they offer is that once you determine your goal along with your personal trainer, every year once you've met your goal (for up to 5 years) that you weigh-in at your goal weight, they pay you $250!!! I'm super-excited about this program! I'll keep you posted!

No comments:

Post a Comment