Search This Blog

Wednesday, August 6, 2008

New Additions to Our Family!

This weekend ended up being a very expensive one! We have been wanting to upgrade our 27- inch tv for quite some time. After many months of research and waiting for great deals, Friday night was the night!



Here is the stand we picked (got it at Sam's Club-it's great quality and we LOVE it!). It actually looks darker in real life to me:






Here is our new 52 inch (HUGE) Sony XBR LCD (or as I like to call it, my husband's new girlfriend):







As if that wasn't enough, Anand decided he had to have a BluRay but thankfully he went with Sony Playstation 3 so I can get my gaming on :) The great thing about PS3 is that you can play BluRays, DVDs, CDs, and yes-even my future favorite, Guitar Hero! I have never played Guitar Hero, but our friends have one so we will be trying it out in the near future.








The first movie we watched (prior to PS3) was LionKing! It was so beautiful! The girls liked it as well. When the girls went to bed, Anand & I watched Signs. We both LOVE M.Night Shyamalan's movies, so we figured it would be a good one to watch. I had seen it once before, but it was quite a while ago so it was like watching it for the first time. On Sunday, we were supposed to have our friends, Rebecca & Jason, over for a campfire. Well, we got rained out so I cooked dinner for all of us and we watched a BluRay movie.





Problem was that Anand thought it was the first of the series and it turned out to be the second so we were a bit lost considering we hadn't seen any of them! But, it was still fun.



And we LOVE our new additions :) My husband is so happy! (I'm not sure why this picture is so small?)

No comments:

Post a Comment