Search This Blog

Tuesday, May 14, 2013

Mother's Day Weekend!

Our weekend started with going to the movies to see a movie at we have been anticipating for a year! Gatsby!





It was SO good with all of my favorite things-fashion & music! I want to watch it again (many times!).

Saturday was dance recital day! The girls were in two shows, so it was a busy, but fun day! They did great!

















We watched the first show with Mom, My Aunt, Sage, and Stacy. After the show, the girls and I had to stay to get ready for the second show. Anand & Sage went grocery shopping for ingredients for Mother's Day breakfast :) we came home after the girls' performances, had dinner and went to bed. I woke up on Mother's Day to several surprises:


























Sage & Shelbie came over for breakfast. Anand cooked breakfast and cleaned the kitchen (!). It was a great weekend!




- Posted using BlogPress from my iPad

No comments:

Post a Comment