Search This Blog

Wednesday, May 22, 2013

Motley Crue Concert!

Ok, if you know me at all, you know that I luuuurve my 80's Hair Bands! Last summer, my friend Kelly & I went to the Def Leppard, Poison, and Lita Ford Concert. So when I saw Motley Crue was coming to Bangor Waterfront, I was on it! Anand & I were pretty psyched about it!




Hinder opened for them. I thought I only knew one song, so wasn't exactly thrilled about them opening, but once they got going they were really good! And, I ended up knowing more of their songs than I had thought.

I didn't get many pictures-was just enjoying the experience!

Here is Anand in front of the stage before the show-we were in the 8th row!


Hinder:


And the "best" picture I got of Motley Crue...here is Tommy Lee! That man can play the drums like nobody else!


Here are a few pictures from the Waterfront Concerts Facebook page:














It was a great show! Now, if only Cinderella and Skid Row would tour together, my life would be complete. :) 

No comments:

Post a Comment