Search This Blog

Tuesday, June 25, 2013

My "After Work Party"!

My "Work Wife", Freda, planned a party for me outside of work to celebrate my last day. Location? Margarita's, which has many memories of Girl's Nights Out, and also of hanging out with Anand before we started dating. Old friends and new friends came to celebrate, and we had a really great time. Some of us more than others (ME!). That is what happens when your friend's boyfriend (who I might add I just met that same day!) keeps buying you margaritas! And they were GOOD margaritas-cucumber, lime, and mint)! Gloria took photos again-thanks Gloria!




Freda & I walking in together:




Hugging my friend, Kelly with Janet nearby. I met Janet through Freda. Janet was Freda's ME First Nurse. Janet is who I want to be when I "grow up"...she is a truly classy lady! She's fashionable, fun, and just an all-around great lady!


Robyn, Freda, Me, Sage, and Gloria:



Kelly and her beautiful daughter, Kyra:




Monika arrived a bit late. Sage called her to ask where she was...she replied with an expletive...love that gal!











Mel & Teegan:


Freda, Me, Gloria, and Chuck:


Anand came back later with the girls and Gloria's husband, James, showed up as well:



My girls-we have a lot of history together, the three of us:



And this is when the crazy came out:





BJ and Judy came:





There were gifts and cupcakes too!


























Gloria even did a little pose for us outside:


It was a great time and I look forward to many more "Girl's Nights Out"! Thank you so much, Freda, for all the work you put into making my last day and day after work so special!



Posted using BlogPress from my iPad

No comments:

Post a Comment