Search This Blog

Wednesday, May 21, 2008

Day 10-We're in the Double Digits Now!!

So, here we are in Day 10. Still feeling great, the clothes are fitting much better. Last night, I thought I had a craving for chinese food (aaaahh..pork fried rice, chicken fingers, eggrolls) but then when I actually thought about it-NO WAY! I am feeling way too good to give in to feeling good for an hour at most and then beating myself up over it after. And, I know I would definitely regret it. So, here I sit having my celery sticks and hummus-and enjoying every minute of it! We have so much more energy these days. Yesterday afternoon we picked out paint for the basement and looked at carpeting choices. Tonight we will most likely order the carpet. While we are waiting for the installation, we will have time to do some much-needed repairs in the basement. Once the carpet is installed, we will begin making it into our office/den/playroom! Can't wait!

American Idol-I SOOOO want David Cook to win! Tonight is the finale...we will see!

Today's Menu:

Breakfast:
2 Egg Muffins
Coffee sweetened with Splenda

Snack:
Celery Sticks with Hummus

Lunch:
Salad (Romaine, Spinach, Cucumber, Kidney Beans, Shredded Cheese, Sliced Turkey)
2 T Ranch Dressing

Snack:
Sugar-Free Pudding Cup

Dinner:
Grilled Whiting (Fish that I've never had-thought I'd give it a try)
Grilled Shrimp
Grilled Asparagus

Snack:
Sugar-Free Fudgsicle

No comments:

Post a Comment