Search This Blog

Thursday, May 22, 2008

Day 11!

First things first...David Cook won American Idol-YAY!!









Down to business:




So, this morning I tried on some pants that I couldn't even squeeze into before and they fit! Of course, they are still snug, but heck-they fit! I am feeling so good. It's simply amazing! I have these stupid allergies that are driving me nuts, but other than that feel great.









I was just browsing a Linens & Things circular and found our bedding-it's called "Regatta Chocolate"! It's absolutely perfect.








It's on sale and there is also a 20% additional coupon! Woo HOO! I am going to buy the window treatments that coordinate as well. I am going to paint the room the sage green color that is in the bedding.


Here is today's menu:


Breakfast:


2 Egg Muffins


Coffee sweetened with Splenda



Snack:


Laughing Cow Cheese Wedge



Lunch:


Salad (Romaine, Cucumber, Shredded Cheese, Grilled Shrimp)


2 T Ranch Dressing


Snack:


Celery with Hummus


Dinner:


Not sure yet, but most likely Grilled Chicken & Grilled Asparagus


Snack:

Sugar Free Fudgsicle






No comments:

Post a Comment