Happy Day 9 to me! I still feel great, other than this tickle in my throat thanks to allergies. I wasn't able to stay awake long enough to watch The Bachelorette last night, but I did see the season finale of Gossip Girl-Love that show! Today is Aunt Minerva's funeral so we will be leaving work at noon. Still trying to get our stuff together for camping this weekend, not sure if we'll make it or not. We're waiting for the tires Keystone shipped us to arrive. Once they arrive, we have to have them put on. Then, we still have to pack the camper. We'll see!
Today's Menu:
Breakfast:
2 Egg Muffins
Coffee (sweetened with Splenda)
Snack:
Celery with Hummus
Lunch:
Salad (Romaine, Green Pepper, Cucumber, 2 slices Turkey, 1 hard-boiled egg, Black Beans, Shredded Cheese)
2 T Ranch Dressing
Snack:
15 Almonds
1 String Cheese
Dinner:
Grilled Fish (not sure what type yet)
Grilled Asparagus
Snack:
Sugar-Free Fudgsicle
Have a great day!
No comments:
Post a Comment