Search This Blog

Thursday, May 22, 2008

Update to Bedding!







So, I went to pick up the bedding and coordinating window treatments and walked out with an entire bedroom! AWESOME deals! I got the following:






Bedding Set which includes: comforter, euro shams, regular shams, bedskirt, 2 decorative pillows









Coordinating Window Treatments



This blanket in Chocolate:





Two Espresso colored collage frames that match our bedroom furniture to hang over the closets (frames were BOGO and they were clearanced for $12 each!)



Yankee Candle Potpourri (it's the green from the bedding)



Beer Glasses (okay, not bedroom decor, but they were cheap and we don't have any)



I had a 20% off entire purchase coupon, so with sale/clearance prices my total was....are you ready....





$133.92



Total savings: $104.39



Tonight, I'm headed to Lowe's to pick out paint-the green from the bedding. The only other thing we need to buy is a rod for the window treatment and a light which I already have picked out-well, at least I'm trying to decide between two. The capiz one is pretty, but I don't think it would give enough light. The brushed nickel one would match the hardware on our dresser & nightstands, so I think I'll go with that one.

YAY for bedroom redecorating!!

No comments:

Post a Comment