Search This Blog

Friday, May 16, 2008

Day 5!

Well, here we are on Day 5 already! It's hard to believe because I feel so good. I really thought that my body would be in agony by now crying out for sugar & carbs, but it's not at all. Not in the least. I feel great and plan to extend phase 1 for another 2 weeks. Hubby & I both agreed that this is really helping us both. I put on a shirt this morning that I could barely button a week ago and it fit great. It really is true what they say about the South Beach Diet-it really helps you lose belly fat FAST!
So, here is today's menu:

Breakfast:
2 Egg Muffins
Coffee (Sweetened with Splenda)

Snack:
String Cheese

Lunch:
Chef Salad (Romaine, Spinach, Cucumber, Green Pepper, Turkey Breast, Hard Boiled Egg, Chick Peas
2 T Ranch Dressing

Snack:
Celery Sticks with Hummus

Dinner:
Balsamic Chicken
Steamed Spinach

Snack:
Sugar-Free Fudgsicle

In other news, my mother just called me as I was typing this to let me know that my Great Aunt (my grandmother's oldest sister) passed away this morning. Rest in peace Aunt Minerva...

No comments:

Post a Comment