Search This Blog

Monday, May 19, 2008

Day 8!

I jumped on the scales this morning and discovered that I have lost 5.2 lbs after just one week! I ABSOLUTELY love this! After only one week, 5 lbs gone! Anand has lost 8 lbs! He has been walking every day-I have yet to introduce any exercise (note to self: need to work on that). We did great this weekend. I did not stray at all from South Beach. The only thing I kind of missed this weekend was bread. When I actually thought about it, though, it wasn't so bad. And of course I keep telling myself no bread is going to taste as good as fitting into my old clothes will feel! We even went to a party Saturday night and a cheesecake was oh so temptingly placed in front of me. It honestly didn't even appeal to me. It's like a miracle! I really believe now that when the sugar is out of your system the cravings disappear.

I made egg muffins yesterday, but forgot to pack them with our food today-oops.

Here is today's menu:

Breakfast:
String Cheese
Hard-boiled Egg

Snack:
None, since I ate my string cheese for breakfast

Lunch:
Salad (Romaine, Cucumber, Green Pepper, Rotisserie Chicken, Grilled Shrimp, Light Swiss Cheese)
2 T Ranch Dressing

Snack:
Sugar Free Pudding Cup
Celery with Laughing Cow Cheese Wedge

Dinner:
Grilled Chicken
Roasted Asparagus
Roasted Broccoli

Snack:
Sugar-Free Fudgsicle

No comments:

Post a Comment