Search This Blog

Friday, June 20, 2008

Happy Friday!

YIPPEE-it's Friday! Yesterday I was at a mandatory training but I'm back today. On Wednesday, I met a new "friend". Her name is Jenna-she lives in Canada, but is here working with Andy and his crew (her company contracts with his department). Jenna & her fiancee, Greg, are getting married in August. Andy thought it seemed like we had a lot in common so he thought we should meet. We went for sushi and got along great. She is very nice and we do seem to have quite a bit in common. She will be coming back next month and bringing Greg along so we are planning on getting together then.



Yesterday after my training, I stopped in at Target and found a couple of deals. I bought this for Andy-it was only $2.74!


I thought these kitchen towels/dishcloths were adorable, and for $2.48 why not?



Then, I found these throw rugs for $1.98. I bought two in brown for our newly-decorated bedroom and one in red for the basement office/den we're working on...



I'm thinking I may pick up another notebook for me. They had tons of "luau" stuff clearanced-it was all so cute and I could envision a party. I just may work on that idea...

So, this weekend we don't have a whole lot going on. Today I am meeting Mom & Sage for lunch. Mom, Dad, Sage & Jaida are heading out to Pennsylvania tomorrow morning. ROADTRIP! They are going to Hershey (need.some.chocolate!) and Amish country. I told Mom I would LOVE an Amish cookbook as I've heard wonderful things about Amish cooking, although at this point I probably won't be able to eat much of it. It will still be nice to look at though!

Tomorrow: the weather isn't looking too promising. I would like to get the leaves on our patio cleared and the patio furniture placed so we could "dine al fresco"! I would also like to plant some flowers in the entry. We'll see how the weather works for us.

Sunday: No plans at this point. Laundry and cleaning probably. Fun times!


No comments:

Post a Comment