Search This Blog

Monday, June 16, 2008

Monday!






Happy Monday! Drumroll please....I got on the scales this morning after TWO weeks....I lost a whopping .2 lb-two tenths of a pound. At least I didn't gain, right?! Kinda discouraging, but it pushes me to getting back on the wagon full force again. I have gotten a bit "lazy" considering we went to Bar Harbor for 3 days (hello margaritas). Last night, we went to the movies-more about that later-and ate popcorn. Oh yeah, and I ate an eggroll Friday night (and some pork fried rice). That's it-I want and need to do this! So, here I sit enjoying my salad. I've got to get more organized and plan our meals. When I plan, I eat as I should. When I don't plan, I tend to go a little crazy. This weekend I was sooo hungry all weekend and nothing would fill me up, nothing sounded good. If I make sure to eat my snacks (celery, nuts, etc.), I do much better. Ok, now onto bigger and better things...










Friday night we went to my parent's for Dad's birthday (Happy Birthday Dad!). You still look like a spring chicken.










Saturday we went grocery shopping, then hung out at home (read: laundry-lots of it).










Sunday we spent the day at home with the girls. It was Father's Day and seemed odd not spending it with Dad. But, since he was on call for work there wasn't much sense in visiting. I did get to spend the day with the best Daddy in the world, though-my husband (ok, maybe second best-like that one Dad??)




When the girls went to bed we went to the movies and saw this...




We LOVE M. Night Shyamalan's movies! Love, love, love them. This one was good, but I wasn't so thrilled with the ending. It just seemed so...I don't know...NOT an ending if that makes sense. But, overall, it was a good movie. My only complaint: he wasn't in it. One thing I adore about his movies is he always has a cameo. Not in this one (unless I missed it). Oh well. Zooey Deschanel did an awesome job acting in this movie. I swear her eyes could pierce through your skin!



Till tomorrow...



No comments:

Post a Comment