Search This Blog

Friday, July 11, 2008

Long time, No Blog

Happy Friday! I have been MIA for awhile, I know. So, here is what has been going on since I last blogged. On July 4, we took the girls to the parade. When we got home, Anand slept all day. We didn't even get to see the fireworks-Anand & the girls were all sleeping, so I didn't even look outside. On Saturday, same thing. Sunday, same thing except my poor husband had a fever of 102 all day. By Sunday night, we decided to go to the ER. The doctor came in and asked if I had kissed him and if I had I had better go gargle ASAP. He has Strep. Great. So, he was put on antibiotics and we were sent on our way. We got home and Suri woke up and had a fever. Monday morning, Maya also had a fever so I called the Pediatrician. Sage & I took the girls to the doctor where they both tested positive for strep. So, I went to the pharmacy and picked up everyone's medication and went home waiting for it to strike me. I stayed home from work Monday & Tuesday. By Tuesday evening, everyone was feeling better and Wednesday morning the girls went to daycare and Anand & I went to work. So far, so good. Then, this morning at 5:00, Sage said he had a really sore throat and didn't feel good. I came into work early and am waiting for the doctor's office to open to schedule an appointment. So, it looks like my time is coming.

In other exciting news, Anand has a possible business trip in Atlanta next month and I am planning on tagging along-YAY! And in possibly even more exciting news, guess what store is opening at the Maine mall this fall?






I am super excited about this! http://www.forever21.com/



I tried on another pair of pants that I haven't worn in years this morning and they slipped on perfectly!





So, in the most exciting news of all, I got on the scales this morning after dreading it all week. I have not been so good on the diet front this week. Not too bad, but definitely not as strict as I had been. I figured I should hop on to get myself motivated-especially with the thought of the Atlanta trip coming. Well, much to my surprise, I dropped another 4.4 pounds! HOLY CRAP! I almost passed out! So, my total weight loss is 15.6 pounds! YAY!





Oh, and a big shout-out to my mom. She got a huge promotion yesterday! She totally deserves it and I am very happy for her. You Go, GIRL! I love you Mom! (note to self: take more pictures of Mom. This one is from our wedding reception almost 3 years ago!).


No comments:

Post a Comment