Search This Blog

Thursday, July 3, 2008

Thursday (well, actually my Friday!)






Yesterday, the girls had their bangs trimmed. How cute are they??


Then, they shared snacks on the bench at the salon while Daddy had his hair cut.

And here is my handsome husband after his haircut.

Then, we got home and I made dinner while the girls threw temper tantrums (fun times). Needless to say, I'm not even going to waste time posting the recipe because I threw it together and to be frank, it tasted like crap. Maybe next time it will be better!

After dinner & temper tantrums, I decided to try polishing the girls' toenails for the very first time. I have dreamt of the day when I had daughters to primp with FOREVER, so it was probably more fun for me than them (although they were really excited about it).

Maya:

Suri:

They loved the polish, although they kept trying to touch it so it kind of smeared all over their toes :)

Tonight we don't really have plans, but I'm looking forward to going to the parade tomorrow and watching fireworks tomorrow night. Happy 4th of July!

No comments:

Post a Comment